Frequently Asked Questions

Here are some of the most frequently asked questions  from our clients.

How old do I need to be & what licence do I need to ride SUR-RON bikes in the road?

SUR-RON Road models are rated as a 50cc moped and can be ridden:

  • on a CBT license and L plates for 16 year olds plus
  • on a car license if you passed your car driving test before 1 February 2001 have a full moped licence from
  • passing a moped test since 1 December 1990
Can I have a test ride?
Yes, we have demonstrators available for test ride appointments.
Just call 01227 686211 or use the contact us page to set-up a convenient date and time.
When are you open?

MMS e-Moto are available during normal business hours, but you can call us anytime.
However if we are with clients or if it’s outside of normal business hours then just leave a message and we will always call you back. 

Please note: To give you our total attention and the very best service, it is our policy that all visits to MMS-eMoto are by appointment only.

  • Normal Business Hours
  • Monday-Friday: 9am – 6pm
  • Saturday: 9am – 5pm
  • Sunday and Bank Holidays: 10am – 4pm

Appointments are available outside of these hours, by prior mutual arrangement.